$879 per person
Adaaran Club Rannalhi Maldives (All meals and unlimited drinks)
Our packages include return transfers from Male airport to the resort / Country taxes & fees are included with no hidden costs
- Accommodation staying at Adaaran Club Rannalhi
- Return Speed Boat transfers
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily
- Unlimited alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks
- Many more inclusions
- Honeymoon inclusions
Travel from: 01 May To: 31 Jul 2021
- 5 nights in a Standard - $879* per person | Extra night rate $145 per person
- 5 nights in a Water Bungalow - $1,379* per person | Extra night rate $245 per person
Travel from: 01 August To: 31 October 2021
- 5 nights in a Standard - $939* per person | Extra night rate $159 per person
- 5 nights in a Water Bungalow - $1,439* per person | Extra night rate $259 per person
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New booking procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes and 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$100 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: We also provide a FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
Catering to travelers looking for over water bungalows Maldives has to offer, Adaaran Club Rannalhi welcomes you to their enchanting seaside water bungalows. Equipped with the latest modern amenities, every space is created to make your stay in our beautiful country an extraordinary experience. Relax and let the gentle murmur of the splashing waves lull you to sleep on plush hand painted bedding. Wake up to the invigorating sounds of the morning tide and breathe in the crisp breeze while being surrounded by an elegant cream and pastel decor complimented by elegant wooden furniture exuding a contemporary tropical feel.
The 96 standard rooms offer elegant, Maldives accommodation at Adaaran Club Rannalhi and boast all modern conveniences while complementing the natural surroundings adding to the ambience. Our property which is featured among Maldives luxury hotels lets travellers choose from either a terrace or balcony view both providing unhindered views of the ocean crashing on golden shores or the verdant gardens. Step out of your sanctuary onto the soft sand and enjoy drinks or a private in room dinner under the guise of the clear blue skies.When looking to spend your holiday upon the atolls of Maldives, accommodation will be a significant factor in creating the mood for your exotic Island getaway. The 34 spacious and secluded Water Bungalows at Adaaran Club Rannalhi offer panoramic ocean views giving access to the changing scenery when day turns to night. Imagine your own slice of paradise just a few feet away from the clear blue ripples of the sea. All Bungalows offer direct access to the clear ocean waters should you feel the need for a dip or bask under the glistening solar rays on the private sun deck exclusive to Adaaran Club Rannalhi Water Bungalows.
DINING AT ADARAAN CLUB RANNALHI
Setting new standards for Maldives dining, the maestros at Adaaran Club Rannalhi hope to take you on a gastronomic journey to arouse the senses. From the freshest picks of the ocean to colourful tropical cocktails we will let you relish dining as a truly satisfying experience.Featuring a diverse buffet with dishes from around the world along with charismatic Maldivian cuisine, our bars and restaurants are located overlooking the glistening ocean filling their spaces with the smell of the crisp sea.Our main restaurant features a diverse menu daily from breakfast to dinner featuring both continental dishes and cuisine unique to the Maldives. Hotel dining at Adaaran Club Rannalhi is all the more special due to our cheerful and engaging theme nights, offering a variety of international fare ranging from Asian to Italian.Fresh seafood delicacies are a key aspect of our restaurant, our veteran chefs’ whip up a variety of dishes from local to international favourites using succulent crabs, prawns the size of your fist to meaty fish dishes.In room dining is also available on request for those intimate moments under the dazzling night sky. A private candlelit dinner on the beach is also available upon request.After a long day of touring the Maldives or partaking in the hotels choice of excursions, wind down at our Nika Lounge Bar with a chilled cocktail amidst panoramic views of the endless sea.
Chavana Spa at Adaaran Club Rannalhi is a two-storey sea front facing Spa, set among lush landscaping. Spend this holiday relaxing, cleansing and detoxifying amidst the tranquillity of our spa resort. Maldives is a land of serene beauty and soothing surroundings and we strive to reflect these qualities in our spa treatments.
The spa features two double rooms, two single rooms, a manicure and pedicure area and a retail boutique which offers a range of retail products and gift items, to ensure your experience will continue beyond the boundaries of our spa resort in Maldives.
All treatments have been thoughtfully created to provide a sensory adventure, whilst keeping its focus on providing a fresh and friendly Balinese spa experience.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees and pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales and travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment, and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights and discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.