$3,199 per person
Anantara Kihavah Villas (Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner daily)
Our packages include return transfers from Male airport to the resort / Country taxes & fees are included with no hidden costs
- Accommodation staying at Anantara Kihavah Maldives
- American Breakfast & Dinner daily for 2 Adults
- Return Sea Plane transfers from Male airport
- Honeymooner will receive Bottle of Champagne, Celebration cake for two
- All taxes & service charges are included
Travel From: 01 August To: 23 December 2020
- 5 nights in a Beach Pool Villa - $4,669* per person | 7 nights in a Beach Pool Villa - $5,919* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Beach Pool Villa - $5,199* per person | 7 nights in a Sunset Beach Pool Villa - $6,619* per person
- 5 nights in a Over Water Pool Villa - $5,549* per person | 7 nights in a Over Water Pool Villa - $6,999* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Over Water Pool Villa - $6,229* per person | 7 nights in a Sunset Over Water Pool Villa - $7,959* per person
Travel From: 09 January To: 12 May 2021
- 5 nights in a Beach Pool Villa - $4,499* per person | 7 nights in a Beach Pool Villa - $5,999* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Beach Pool Villa - $4,999* per person | 7 nights in a Sunset Beach Pool Villa - $6,779* per person
- 5 nights in a Over Water Pool Villa - $4,999* per person | 7 nights in a Over Water Pool Villa - $6,779* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Over Water Pool Villa - $5,669* per person | 7 nights in a Sunset Over Water Pool Villa - $7,619* per person
Travel From: 13 May To: 31 July 2021 | 01 - 30 September 2021
- 5 nights in a Beach Pool Villa - $3,199* per person | 7 nights in a Beach Pool Villa - $4,169* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Beach Pool Villa - $3,559* per person | 7 nights in a Sunset Beach Pool Villa - $4,679* per person
- 5 nights in a Over Water Pool Villa - $3,799* per person | 7 nights in a Over Water Pool Villa - $4,999* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Over Water Pool Villa - $4,269* per person | 7 nights in a Sunset Over Water Pool Villa - $5,669* per person
Travel From: 01 To: 31 August 2021 | 01 October To: 23 December 2021
- 5 nights in a Beach Pool Villa - $3,559* per person | 7 nights in a Beach Pool Villa - $4,669* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Beach Pool Villa - $3,979* per person | 7 nights in a Sunset Beach Pool Villa - $5,269* per person
- 5 nights in a Over Water Pool Villa - $4,259* per person | 7 nights in a Over Water Pool Villa - $5,649* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Over Water Pool Villa - $4,789* per person | 7 nights in a Sunset Over Water Pool Villa - $6,399* per person
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New Booking Procedures: (Date changes are allowed 35 days or more before arrival date and based on availability)
- If you would like to book this package please click the Book Now button above and fill in the form
- When your booking is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed.
- A deposit of $200 per person is to be paid within 7 days
- Full balance is due 60 days before arrival or as per invoice
Set on the doorstep of Hanifaru Bay in the Baa Atoll, the tranquil Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas are private and luxurious. Enjoy uninterrupted views and direct access to the stunning UNESCO marine biosphere reserve and make the most of your time on one of the Maldives’ most pristine islands. With 79 spacious villas, private pools, a kids’ club, and much more, the whole family can relax and unwind here!
The Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas embodies the true meaning of bliss, with the ocean at your door and pristine white beaches all around! Stay over the water or right at its edge and spend your days snorkelling, paddling, of surveying the surrounding azure lagoon.
Enjoy world-class menus underwater, on the sand, at the water’s edge, or on the roof at the six nature-inspired restaurants and entertainment venues! Use resort bikes to travel between the fitness centre, meditation classes, cooking lessons, the kids’ club, and the rejuvenating overwater day spa, or opt to spend your days sun soaking by your very own private pool!
No matter what you want to get out of your time in the Maldives, you’ll be able to do it all here! Access the water from your own private bath or directly off your back steps. Enjoy canoeing, kayaking, windsurfing, sailing, or snorkelling, or head further afield to try your luck with big game fishing!
Tours operate to the nearby Hanifaru bay, where guests can dive with up to 200 manta rays and whale sharks as they feed in an area no larger than a soccer field, and guests can also travel around the Baa Atoll to explore Kihaadhuffaru Island Beach and Pier, Dolphin Beach, and Turtle Beach.
Beach Pool Villa
Awaken to breakfast in bed with a view of the sun rising over endless sparkling waters. Indulge in a sunken bath for two over a shallow pond at the end of a bathroom open to the stars. Soak in the sun on a lounger that hovers over a private infinity pool. The 258 square metre Beach Pool Villas are nestled directly on the sand and are complemented with Thai silks, rich earthy colours and elegant wooded accents. Sail into a good night's sleep aboard an oversized bed dressed in Egyptian cotton with a pillow selected from our luxurious "bedding by design" menu. From Bose sound system and wine chiller, to iPod docking and espresso machine, the Beach Pool Villa offers every luxury of design and comfort.
Maximum occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Over Water Pool Villa
Watch the sun dip below the horizon from your private pool villa, set out over the sparkling turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. Bright, open rooms filled with colourful island blooms and the sweet fragrance of the tropics. Sleep in the cradle of Egyptian cotton, resting on a personalised pillow. Built over the water out of groove-lined timber, with high ceilings and hardwood floors, these 259 square metre Over Water Pool Villas make you feel at one with the ocean. With his and her walk-in wardrobes, wine chillers, private pools and sun decks with views of the unending ocean, these oversized villas create a peerless overwater luxury experience.
Maximum occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Two Bedroom Beach Pool Residence
Walk barefoot over cool marble floors out to the palm shaded swinging daybed by the side of your private infinity pool. Discover new meanings of ‘refresh' under the cascade of your indoor and outdoor rain showers, or soak in the sunken tub of the partially open air bathroom. With 785 square metres of space, an oversized king master bedroom, a double queen guest bedroom as well as a separate living room, Two Bedroom Beach Pool Residences are an ideal choice for families and small groups. A stay in a Kihavah residence also includes the service of a 24 hour butler whose sole aim is to make your stay at Anantara flawlessly unforgettable.
Maximum occupancy 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.
Three Bedroom Presidential Beach Residence
This one of a kind palatial sanctuary takes the ultimate island lifestyle to a whole new level. Edging 76 metres of powdery sands, 2,736 square metres of decadent space is imaginatively divided. In the master residence a central villa with lounge, dining and kitchen areas, opens onto an expansive veranda, a large pool and Jacuzzi, as well as dining pavilions and a BBQ station. Separate to the central villa, two master bedroom villas each boast a sunken tub surrounded by a pond, waterfall and outdoor rain shower in semi-open air bathrooms. The second residence, containing the third master bedroom, features its own pool and dining pavilion, the same opulent bathroom and also a private entrance. While guests of each residence share a spacious tropical garden complete with a massage pavilion, a beach cabana with a shisha hookah lounge, and a personal butler on hand 24 hours a day.
Maximimu occupancy 9 adults or 6 adults and 6 children.
Two Bedroom Over Water Pool Residence
A true Maldivian oasis. Decorated in tranquil blues and greens with polished timber interiors, these Two Bedroom Over Water Pool Residences boast outdoor daybeds, an expansive living room and 861 square metres of space. Enjoy a private sunset dinner in your over water dining pavilion - a shadow sweeping below your feet as a graceful manta ray passes under the sea view glass in the floor. Depend upon your faithful butler, on hand 24 hours a day, to fulfill any of your heart's desires. When the moon rises, take a midnight dip in your private pool with a bottle from the wine chiller, and revel in the stunning beauty of your own island paradise.
Maximum occupancy 6 adults or 4 adults and 4 children.
Family Beach Pool Villas
Experience an unforgettable family sojourn. A two bedroom retreat to make your own. Space for parents and three little ones. Luxuy in abundance, with every comfort you need. Soaking up the aw-inspiring views from the spacious sundeck, revelling amidst the shimmering infinity-edge pool. An expanse of white sands beyond.
Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 3 child.
Our signature Sea.Fire.Salt.Sky. dining complex is a one-of-a-kind over and under water dining concept, exclusive to Anantara Kihavah Villas. Imagine roast lamb with rosemary grilled on a Himalayan salt block, bringing an inventive touch and rich taste sensations to your palate. Gaze at angelfish playing along the colourful ocean floor, just metres from your table as you indulge in a decadent molten chocolate cake.
Sea. Descend to the ocean's dazzling depths as you wine and dine at our unique underwater wine cellar and restaurant. Experience the cuisine gourmets relish, whether from the degustation menus paired with premium wines, or classic creations enhanced by the culinary genius of our Master Chef. With service to match a superb culinary repertoire and an atmosphere of relaxed refinement, dining in this unforgettable aquatic setting promises a definite island highlight.
Fire. Prepare yourself for sizzling theatrics in the teppanyaki lounge, as our talented chefs dazzle you with their acrobatic cooking skills. Admire the show as the freshest local rock lobster, best grain fed Japanese beef or catch of the day are grilled to your personal preference.
Salt. An experience beyond compare. Picture a tender and juicy Red Snapper infused with lemongrass, ginger and coursed black pepper, baking to perfection before your eyes on a Himalayan salt block, to deliver a unique depth and complexity of flavour.
Sky. Climb to the centre of conviviality and discover a rooftop bar with breathtaking island views over the Baa Atoll. Savour succulent cuisine presented on tempting skewers paired with a refreshing juice, cool beer or fine wine, any time of day. Then as a romantic evening unfolds, soak up an inviting ambience of mellow music as you unwind with exquisite cocktails, spirits and liqueurs.
Manzaru Pool Bar and Restaurant
Our Sunshine Butlers are always on hand with a fruit skewer or cold towel to cool you down. By day our swim-up pool bar serves exotic juices and tropical cocktails, allowing you to sip the nectar of the islands from the water’s cool embrace, before we tempt you with casual lunches of crisp salads and traditional pastas served poolside. By night Manzaru transforms into a leisurely Italian delice, where our Italian Chef unravels voyages of culinary discovery, from regional specialties skillfully crafted from traditional ingredients, to connoisseur olive oil tasting sessions.
Start every perfect day with a lavish breakfast selection at our all day dining restaurant. Return in the evening for a romantic candlelit dinner. For connoisseurs desiring local gourmet flair, Plates also offers a selection of Maldivian dishes - a diverse and tantalising cuisine full of fresh seafood and bold aromas.
Dining By Design
This signature Anantara experience is not to be missed. Simply select your dream location, whether a barbecue for two on the beach, an eclectic feast on the boardwalk, or a picnic in a palm grove, and our dedicated Anantara team of chefs and butlers will take care of everything else.
Stroll across the jetty to 6 over-water treatment suites at Anantara Spa and reward yourself with the lavish attention of professional therapists. In this peaceful sanctuary, we have created a space to renew and rejuvenate your inner sense of wellbeing. We offer you a unique experience where the focus is only on you.
Let us nurture and inspire you in the world's most desirable paradise with treatments that draw from the wisdom of the earth, using the healing properties of natural ingredients to enrich, detoxify, polish and restore. Experience a soothing touch, delivered with luxuriant oils produced from indigenous sources, as we invite you to depart from the world and experience a relaxing transformation.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share and in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees & pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales & travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights & discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.