$4,109 per person
Ayada Maldives (All-Inclusive Surf Package)
Our packages include return transfers from Male airport to the resort / Country taxes & fees are included with no hidden costs
- 5 nights accommodation staying at Ayada Maldives
- Meet and greet by Ayada representative outside airport arrival gate
- Return domestic flight & boat transfers from airport
- Sumptuous daily breakfast buffet at Magu restaurant
- Awe-inspiring lunch at Ocean Breeze or Zero Degree poolside restaurant from the selected menus
- An extravagant buffet dinner every evening at Magu restaurant offering daily changing themes live cooking stations and grill,
- 50% Crystal discount at Kai and Ocean Breeze restaurants on food,
- A signature beverage menu in selected dining destinations including a wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic cocktails, selected fine wines, beers and spirits, variety of juices, soft drinks and hot beverages until midnight.
- Daily entertainment program such as pool parties, casino nights and traditional bodu-beru Maldivian nights.
- Unrestricted access to the sport complex, tennis court, football ground, gymnasium and all in-door games.
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment and kayak (subject to availability). Complimentary Wi-Fi in all villas and resort public areas
- 3-day surf pass / 3 hours surfing per day
Surfing at Ayada Maldives:
The surf season runs from March to April and from August to October, when the swell and wind conditions are the best. This resort has 6 surf breaks within 15 minutes by boat, including Love Charms, 5 Islands and Tiger Stripes.
Travel From: 01 May - 27 September, 2020
- 5 nights in a Garden Villa - $4,109* per person | 7 nights in a Garden Villa - $5,169* per person
- 5 nights in a Beach Villa with Pool - $4,579* per person | 7 nights in a Beach Villa with Pool - $5,839* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Lagoon Suite with Pool (Overwater) - $5,799* per person | 7 nights in a Sunset Lagoon Suite with Pool (Overwater) - $7,499* per person
- 5 nights in an Ocean Villa with Pool (Overwater) - $5,889* per person | 7 nights in an Ocean Villa with Pool (Overwater) - $7,669* per person
For other room types & travel dates please send us an inquiry
Included in Conde Nast Traveller’s list of best hotels in the Maldives, voted the‘Indian Ocean’s Leading Luxury Resort’ and the ‘Indian Ocean’s Leading Villa Resort & Spa’ at the 2014 World Travel Awards, Ayada Maldives is a private island resort offering a truly luxurious retreat with a genuine Maldivian style.
Showcasing the majesty of the natural surroundings, Ayada Maldives offers nine luxury accommodation types, all of which bring together contemporary with traditional Maldivian and Turkish design elements. The stilted water villas have each been carefully placed on the uniquely shaped jetty to capture magnificent views of the endless horizon whilst the beach villas offer an enclave of absolute privacy and serenity less than 30 steps from the Indian Ocean.
Journey through an unparalleled culinary experience at Ayada Maldives where we strive to offer authenticity and variety with our eight vividly enticing outlets; each with its unique influence. Ranging from exotic Asian flavours to tantalizing Mediterranean specialties to the vibrant Ottoman Lounge complete with specialty coffees, teas, and shisha. Your dining experience is complete with impeccable service and breathtaking views of the ocean and the horizon.
Make memories that last for a lifetime. Ayada Maldives offers an extensive list of excursions that will showcase the finest and authentic Maldivian experiences. Ranging from sunset cruises, fishing trips and excursions to inhabited islands, all excursions are undertaken under the care of experienced and personable team members.
The resort is only a short (55 minutes) domestic flight and a speed boat trip (50 minutes) away from Male.
Located on the idyllic stretches of the white sandy beaches, these beachfront villas offer peaceful relaxation either on the expansive private outdoor and plunge pool surrounded by lush vegetation with the beach situated a few steps away.
Ayada Maldives' expansive AySpa has been exclusively designed to rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit. Centrally located, AySpa is a 3500 sqm haven and forms an enclave within the island vegetation and other resort facilities. Using the natural surroundings as inspiration, the spa showcases terrazzo floors with marble and timber hues to reinforce an indigenous feel to complete your spa experience.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share and in AUD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees & pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales & travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights & discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.