$1,899 per person
Ayada Maldives (All meals & drinks)
Our packages include return transfers from Male airport to the resort / Country taxes & fees are included with no hidden costs
- Accommodation staying at Ayada Maldives
- Meet and greet by Ayada representative outside airport arrival gate
- Return domestic flight & boat transfers from airport
- Sumptuous daily breakfast buffet at Magu restaurant
- Awe-inspiring lunch at Ocean Breeze or Zero Degree poolside restaurant from the selected menus
- An extravagant buffet dinner every evening at Magu restaurant offering daily changing themes live cooking stations and grill
- 50% Crystal discount at Kai and Ocean Breeze restaurants on food,
- Unlimited alcoholic & non-alcoholic drinks
- Daily entertainment program such as pool parties, casino nights and traditional bodu-beru Maldivian nights.
- Unrestricted access to the sport complex, tennis court, football ground, gymnasium and all in-door games.
- Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment and kayak (subject to availability).
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all villas and resort public areas
- Honeymooners will receive Sparkling wine upon arrival, A breakfast in-villa once during stay, A Honeymoon Set Menu Dinner once during stay at either Kai Restaurant or Ocean Breeze Restaurant.
Travel From: 01 May To: 27 September, 2021
- 5 nights in a Garden Villa - $1,899* per person | Extra night rate $299* per person
- 5 nights in a Beach Villa with Pool - $2,179* per person | Extra night rate $359* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Beach Suite with Pool - $9* per person | Extra night rate $9* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Lagoon Suite with Pool - $2,859* per person | Extra night rate $489* per person
- 5 nights in an Ocean Villa with Pool - $2,899* per person | Extra night rate $499* per person
- 5 nights in an Sunset Ocean Suite with Pool - $3,499* per person | Extra night rate $619* per person
- 5 nights in an Sunset Ocean Family Suite with Pool - $3,669* per person | Extra night rate $649* per person
- 5 nights in the Royal Ocean Suite with Pool 2 Bedroom - $9,599* per person | Extra night rate $1,839* per person
Travel From: 28 September To: 23 December 2021
- 5 nights in a Garden Villa - $2,279* per person | Extra night rate $369* per person
- 5 nights in a Beach Villa with Pool - $2,569* per person | Extra night rate $429* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Beach Suite with Pool - $2,709* per person | Extra night rate $459* per person
- 5 nights in a Sunset Lagoon Suite with Pool - $3,309* per person | Extra night rate $579* per person
- 5 nights in an Ocean Villa with Pool - $3,359* per person | Extra night rate $589* per person
- 5 nights in an Sunset Ocean Suite with Pool - $3,999* per person | Extra night rate $719* per person
- 5 nights in an Sunset Ocean Family Suite with Pool - $4,199* per person | Extra night rate $759* per person
- 5 nights in the Royal Ocean Suite with Pool 2 Bedroom - $10,599* per person | Extra night rate $1,999* per person
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New booking procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes + 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$100 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: We also provide a FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
Included in Conde Nast Traveller’s list of best hotels in the Maldives, voted the‘Indian Ocean’s Leading Luxury Resort’ and the ‘Indian Ocean’s Leading Villa Resort & Spa’ at the 2014 World Travel Awards, Ayada Maldives is a private island resort offering a truly luxurious retreat with a genuine Maldivian style.
Showcasing the majesty of the natural surroundings, Ayada Maldives offers nine luxury accommodation types, all of which bring together contemporary with traditional Maldivian and Turkish design elements. The stilted water villas have each been carefully placed on the uniquely shaped jetty to capture magnificent views of the endless horizon whilst the beach villas offer an enclave of absolute privacy and serenity less than 30 steps from the Indian Ocean.
Journey through an unparalleled culinary experience at Ayada Maldives where we strive to offer authenticity and variety with our eight vividly enticing outlets; each with its unique influence. Ranging from exotic Asian flavours to tantalizing Mediterranean specialities to the vibrant Ottoman Lounge complete with specialty coffees, teas, and shisha. Your dining experience is complete with impeccable service and breathtaking views of the ocean and the horizon.
Make memories that last for a lifetime. Ayada Maldives offers an extensive list of excursions that will showcase the finest and authentic Maldivian experiences. Ranging from sunset cruises, fishing trips and excursions to inhabited islands, all excursions are undertaken under the care of experienced and personable team members.
The resort is only a short (55 minutes) domestic flight and a speed boat trip (50 minutes) away from Male.
Ayada Maldives' expansive AySpa has been exclusively designed to rejuvenate the body, mind and spirit. Centrally located, AySpa is a 3500 sqm haven and forms an enclave within the island vegetation and other resort facilities. Using the natural surroundings as inspiration, the spa showcases terrazzo floors with marble and timber hues to reinforce an indigenous feel to complete your spa experience.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share and in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees & pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales & travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights & discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
Travel insurance is strongly recommended.