$3,819 per couple
LUX* South Ari Atoll Maldives (All meals & drinks)
Our packages include Country taxes & fees
- Accommodation staying at the LUX* South Ari Atoll
- Buffet Breakfast: at MIXE and East Market.
- Lunch: A la carte at Senses Restaurant/Bar & lounge, Veli, Lagoon Bar and Beach Rouge
- Dinner: A la carte at Senses, Allegria and Beach Rouge / Buffet : MIXE and East Market. (Umami is opened for dinner, the restaurant is excluded from the All Inclusive Package but is accessible with 30% discount)
- Food & Beverages selection included in our All-Inclusive package is available in all our restaurants/bars.
- Afternoon High Tea: Served at Senses Lounge and Bar from 4pm to 6pm.
- Drinks are unlimited (in all restaurants and bars): A wide selection of beverages (soft drinks, tea, coffee, beers, wines, juices, mineral water, spakling wines, spirits, alcoholic cocktails and liquors) as per the scheduled opening hours of the restaurants and bars.
- Tea and coffee facilities in room Mini-bar: Water, juices & soft drinks, beers (replenished once/day)
- Service (as per the hotel schedule): Beach service - poolside service - available at the Lagoon Bar, Senses beach and Beach Rouge.
- Wellness (as per hotel schedule):Yoga & stretching classes, access to our sauna, steam room, plunge pool and spa garden (reservation mandatory subject to availability at the Spa). Water sports (as per hotel schedule):
- Daily use of snorkeling equipment, kayaks, pedal boats and scheduled snorkeling trips on house reef dependant on weather and tide conditions.
- Land activities (as per hotel schedule): Unlimited access to our gym, floodlit tennis courts (rackets provided - tennis balls with a fee), table tennis, bocce balls, beach-volley. Entertainment: Live music, Weekly Maldivian Cultural Performance, free Wi-Fi
Travel From: 09 May To: 30 June 2022 and 01 September To: 30 September 2022
- 5 nights in a Beach Villa - $3,819* per couple | Extra night rate $769* per night
- 5 nights in a Water Villa - $4,059* per couple | Extra night rate 809* per night
- 5 nights in a Beach Pool Villa - $4,339* per couple | Extra night rate $869* per night
- 5 nights in a Romantic Pool Water Villa - $4,759* per couple | Extra night rate $949* per night
Other room types and travel dates available
Compulsory return sea plane transfers from Male Airport to LUX* South Ari Atoll are an additional USD $405 per person
For other travel dates or room types please contact us
Packages are priced in USD dollars
New booking procedures: (Book now pay later, Free date changes and 100% refundable)
- When a package is booked allow 24 hours for the hotel confirmation
- When your hotel is confirmed you will receive an email showing all items confirmed
- A deposit of USD$200 per person is to be paid within 7 days after confirmation
- Full balance of your booking is due 45 days before arrival or as per invoice
- Flexibility: Free date changes are allowed
- Lay by Travel: FREE service that allows you to pay off your trip weekly, fortnightly, monthly, or best suits your situation
- Book with confidence: You will be refunded in full if travel restrictions are not lifted at time of departure
A luxury resort in the Maldives made for peaceful off-the-grid retreats
Whether seeking a peaceful hideaway or active adventure, the picture-perfect island of Dhidhoofinolhu is home to LUX* South Ari Atoll, a luxury resort where your fantasy of a laid-back, desert island paradise is about to come true.
Here, you’ll discover 193 private villas, dotted at the water’s edge along two miles of powder fine beaches and perched on stilts above a crystal lagoon. On land or above water, sunset facing or sunrise, these super spacious rooms and suites bring an entirely original vibe of coastal, beach house chic to the Maldives.
With a 5-Star PADI dive centre, the resort’s limpid waters are a diver’s nirvana but there’s an equal abundance of snorkelling and opportunities to visit the resident whale sharks. LUX*South Ari Atoll also offers two infinity pools, floodlit tennis courts and a Technogym fitness centre while the LUX* Me spa, is host to a wellness concierge and a menu of indulgent and stimulating treatments.
LUX* South Ari Atoll boasts eight eateries and five bars. East Market is a sophisticated take on a bustling local night market. Umami offers fine dining from separate sushi, teppanyaki and robata counters as well as the Maldives’ largest selection of sakes and Japanese whiskeys. Allegria, Senses and MIXE stimulate international palettes and the new Beach Rouge introduces the dolce vita of a fashionable beach club to the island.
LUX* wouldn’t be LUX* without a few surprises. Expect island-roasted coffee in Café LUX*, impromptu screenings at cinema paradiso and the chance to hang your hopes on our magical tree of wishes.
Whether suspended over the water or scattered along the beach, every room, suite and villa at LUX* Maldives is designed to make the most of its enchanting island surrounds.Light, breezy and ever so spacious with splashes of bright island colour, each room has a sophisticated sense of simplicity with sweeping views over the sparkling lagoon and beach.
Beach Pavilion (65m²)
Take in all the sights, sounds and colours of authentic island living in the leisurely comfort of your Beach Pavilion. Sunlight filters through lofty thatched roofs, while the luxurious bathroom offers a private garden with a refreshing outdoor shower. The Beach Pavilions are also ideal for families with a baby or child.
Maximum occupancy 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Sunset Junior Suite (70m²)
Shaded by sprawling Badamier trees and palms, each spacious suite faces the sunset and enjoys breath-taking views over the ocean. The simple, minimalist design is accented with warm wood and splashes of red and orange inspired by the reef.
Maximum occupancy 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Water Villas (71m²)
Our spectacular Water Villas are suspended on stilts over the water and offer incredible views of the Indian Ocean with direct access to the beach. Fall asleep to the gentle sound of the ocean, and then sink into a generously sized bathtub with sweeping views out the large bay windows.
Maximum occupancy 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
Prestige Water Villas (98m²)
Step out onto your private terrace and gaze at the turquoise waters drifting below your lofty villa on stilts. Inside, the tranquil décor is inspired by the soothing blues and light sandy tones of the ocean, while an exceptionally comfortable bed awaits you in the bedroom.
Family Water Villas (129m²)
These spacious two-bedroom Villas are perched atop the water on stilts and provide the perfect secluded spot for families to spend an unforgettable holiday. Look out over the lagoon from your private terrace and plan another action-packed day together on the island.
Maximum occupancy 4 adults or 4 adults and 2 children.
Beach Villas (95m²)
Light sand and ochre tones reflect the beautiful island setting beyond the terrace, while subtle décor echoes the ebb and flow of the ocean. All guestrooms enjoy en suite outdoor bathrooms where the open sky, bright hibiscus and beautiful banana trees provide privacy in a natural setting. Each Beach Villa has ample room for two adults and one teenager or child.
Maximum occupancy 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children.
Beach Pool Villas (116m²)
Enjoy sensational views over the lagoon from your spacious, west-facing Beach Pool Villa. Native wood accents and light sandy tones bring the natural beauty of island living inside, while a private terrace unfolds into a luxurious living space outdoors. All guestrooms offer en suite bathrooms that open onto a private garden, along with a shower and separate bath. Relax in the privacy of your secluded garden with its sunken swimming pool, wooden deck, sun loungers and invigorating outdoor shower.
Maximum occupancy 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child.
LUX* Villa (360m²)
Featuring unparalleled views over the lagoon and island surrounds, the LUX* Villa is the ultimate in luxury island living. Sink into your infinity plunge pool that merges with the lagoon or watch the kaleidoscope of sea life swim beneath your feet through the glass floor in the living room. With a master bedroom suite and guest bedroom both featuring handcrafted LUX* Sleep Tight beds and direct access to the deck, the LUX* Villa is ideal for a party of four. Make the most of your stay with a 24-hour personal butler to cater to all your needs.
Room, Suite and Villa Facilities:
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Bathroom with bathtub, separate shower and separate toilet
- Satellite television and DVD player
- Telephone with international direct dialling
- Hairdryer and shaver sockets
- 220-240v electric sockets
- Private sunbed
Light, fresh and ever so irresistible, LUX* restaurants offer everything that's exceptional about luxury island dining, with none of the heavy, overly indulgent extras. Enjoy the very best dishes, flavours and textures that the island's many cultures and influences have to offer at any one of our authentic dining environments.
The Island Kitchen (7am to 10.30am / 7pm to 10pm)
Savour the essence of authentic island living at The Island Kitchen. With tables set out on the beach under thatched roofs and slow turning ceiling fans, guests can sink their feet into the warm sand below while tucking into mouth-watering buffets for breakfast and dinner. Live cooking stations offer everything from wood-fired pizzas and grills to stir-fries with a tempting island twist. In the evening, enjoy genuine island entertainment performed by talented local performers.
Senses (7pm to 10pm)
Inspired by North African, Lebanese, Indian and Indian Ocean cuisine, Senses never fails to delights with its tempting menu of tagines, tandoori prawns and unique tropical sorbets. Enjoy a light lunch of fresh salads, grills and local seafood, then take a seat at the water's edge overlooking the infinity pool for an exquisite à la carte dinner under the stars.
Senses Bar and Lounge (9:30 am to 11 pm, lunch served between 12:30 pm and 5 pm)
Senses Bar and Lounge offers a selection of cocktails, rums, liqueurs, beers and spirits, as well as a refreshing selection of Sri Lankan teas in the afternoon. It also offers light Indian Ocean lunches in the shade or by the pool if you don't feel like visiting one of our more formal restaurants. Enjoy a light snack in the evening while swaying gently in a giant hammock or challenge someone to a friendly game of billiards as the sun sets over the ocean.
East Restaurant and Bar (7am to 10:30am / 7pm to 10pm)
Suspended above the water, East inspires with its incredible view out over the lagoon. Rustic decks and old ship's riggings add to the nautical theme, while bright cushions and light fabrics provide a lively island feel. The menu features the best of Cambodian, Indonesian, Thai, Sri Lankan, Hong Kong and Chinese-style buffets.
East Bar (4pm to midnight)
The adjacent East Bar offers fresh fruit cocktails and unforgettable local evening entertainment.
Allegria Restaurant and Bar (7pm to 10 pm /6 pm to 11pm)
Vibrant Italian flair blends with the lively island ambience at Allegria. Located right on the beach, this open kitchen allows guests to watch our skilled chefs at work as they create pizzas, pastas and gnocchi dishes. For a more intimate atmosphere, Allegria's wine cellar can be booked for private dinners. Exclusive arrangements can also be made for small parties to dine in the cellar and indulge in a range cheeses complemented by our exceptional selection of French and New World wines.
Umami (7pm to 10pm)
Perched on stilts over the water, Umami features a Japanese-style teppanyaki table where our chefs entertain guests with their culinary skills. Sit under beautiful silk paper lanterns surrounded by wooden latticework while you enjoy the simple yet delicate flavours of Kobe beef sushi rolls served with scallops or fresh seaweed and squid salad.
The restaurant is open evenings only, and tables should be reserved in advance.
The Beach (12pm to 6pm)
The best pizza we can make, in the most relaxing setting, right on the beach. Crisp, thin crusts, topped with the freshest ingredients, baked to perfection and enjoyed with the feet in the sand, the eyes on the lagoon and the breeze in your hair. Heaven.
Veli Pool Bar & Lunch (8:30am to 6pm; light lunches served from 12:30)
Located near the crystal clear swimming pool that extends out to sea, with shimmering views of the lagoon on three sides, Veli Pool Bar offers a casual menu of tasty pizzas, sandwiches and spring rolls, as well as Mediterranean-style tapas, mezze and antipasti.
The Island Bar (12.00pm to 4pm for lunch, open for drinks until 2am)
Watch the sun set over the shimmering water as your sip on a delicious island cocktail or aperitif and tasty canapés at The Island Bar. Go for a stroll along the beach or simply soak up the laid-back ambience on the wooden deck as you wind down another amazing day on the island.
Lagoon Bar (10:30am to 5pm)
On the beach, facing the sunrise, close to the lobby and the boat house, this is your regular laid-back watering hole. Enjoy island music and reggae favourites while sharing your experiences from the last dive or your exciting water sports session.
Café LUX* (6am to 6pm)
Nothing beats a really great cup of coffee. That's why at LUX* we only serve our very own delicious Island Blend of certified green organic beans. Roasted on the island and prepared for you with passion by our trained baristas, every cup of coffee served at our stylish Café LUX* is one to savour.
Note: Some of our restaurants may be closed on certain days for operational reasons.
24-hour in-villa service
Our convenient 24-hour in-villa service ensures that you can enjoy all the delights the island has to offer without leaving the comfort of your room.
LUX*Me Spa and Fitness
LUX*Me is a unique concept which combines fitness, spa, nutrition, yoga, retreats and experiences into one venue. Our concept is to allow guests to create their own integrated spa, fitness and lifestyle experience with the help of our LUX*Me experts. Our unique 'Me Time' Menu is designed to tailor-make an experience just for you. From luxurious facials, massages and scrubs to invigorating yoga classes and a broad array of dynamic and fun exercise programmes, LUX* Me is all about you. Specialised programs such as our retreats or flexible Vitalité experience allow you to participate in a way to maximize wellbeing and vitality. Contact us to book your own LUX*Me expert to help program a truly personalized experience.
We all love the luxury of a spa. But sometimes you just want to be pampered in privacy.
We understand our guests' needs. That's why the LUX* Me Spa has put together a number of handy DIY spa package for you to enjoy all on your own. You are presented with all the products you need for a complete pamper session, plus a few pointers on how best to apply them. Of course, if you decide you might like one of our highly trained therapists to assist you after all, they'll be more than happy to oblige.
Prices are per person, based on double / twin share in USD Dollars
- Inclusive of all fees and pre-payable taxes
- Packages are subject to availability at time of booking.
- Valid for sales and travel as specified
- Conditions, amendment, and cancellation fees may apply
- Free nights and discounts are already included in costs
- All prices are subject to change at any time without notice due to currency fluctuations
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended.